|The Home Page|
Letters/ Quotes / Comments
SEE ALSO ... Teachers/ Patrons Letters
SEE ALSO ... Kids Letters
- Kid Letters Video, [also see these letters by single photo on facebook at:SDI Facebook ]
COMMENTS, Write/blog your thoughts here ... The Sculptors Dominion on Facebook
* Susan Yerkes (Columnist & writer) (March 31, 2009)
Thank you! for the wonderful year-round art exhibit you have brought to SA! I've long been an absent admirer of what you have done with the Sculptors Dominion, so it was like a wonderful fulfillment to see your brainchild up close and personal the other night, and to realize how much the reality exceeded even my wildest imaginings.
It was also wonderful to meet some of the people who are among your strongest supporters, and to see how your imagination and hard work (I can't imagine how much hard work) has brought San Antonio one more truly unique and spectacular artistic asset, and the artists who come here a source of support and further inspiration.
I'm inspired, too! And I thank you from the bottom of my heart!"
* Carlos Guerra (Columnist & writer) (October 20, 2009)
"Go for it all, Gilbert. Your community will love you for it on the long run, even if they don't yet. But never give up your gift, or your dream. Just keep doing it. Remember that art, like revolution, is really all about love and the only real love that exists is the love you give, never the love you get. That's business. Let me know how I can help."
* Dan Goddard (San Antonio Express News Newspaper) "This is the closest San Antonio comes to having a full fledged sculpture park. Both the city's art museums ... can't match the variety or quantity of the Sculptors Dominion.", "...the wide variety and number of sculptures in a pleasant outdoor setting is well worth the time and effort to see."
* Sylvia Rodriguez (Community Relations, Valero Energy Foundation)
Gilbert – I, too truly enjoyed the personal guided tour that you so graciously provided. Thank you for your willingness to share your passion with us and especially with children. You are obviously very gifted in not only your field, but in teaching others regardless of their age and skill-level.
Congratulations on your acceptance to attend the prestigious school in Italy! We look forward to hearing more about it.
Warmest Regards, Sylvia
* Tony Ralf (VP National MS [Multiple Sclerosis] Society San Antonio)
It's a wonderful thing you do for the children. I was in awe of your knowledge and hugely impressive skill! You made an impression on my life and on my absorption of all things culturally expanding.
I do look forward in continuing our contact, and hope you'll keep me posted on events at your location.
Best regards. Tony