|The Home Page|
We enforce our policies. You must be of legal age (18) for all pay categories except Youth/Teenager. All memberships are for one year, except Life Member. Discounts are not cumulative. No memberships, benefits or payments are refundable, transferable nor prorated. All gala chair reservations close March 1. Photo identification asked at all events. Through the year your name will be gathered and place on a Membership list and be available at the gate to check your up to date status as you arrive.
HOW TO JOIN AND PAY
1. The Sculptors Invitational Show. If you visit our show in person, pick up an application.
2. Join over the phone. 210 696-9813. Use Credit Card.
3. By Mail. Address: Sculptors Dominion International, Inc. - Membership, 11354 Vance Jackson Rd., San Antonio, Texas 78230.
4. By Fax. Call/email for Fax number. Please call to advise your are sending a fax: 210 696-9813 or email@example.com.
5. By email. Print the application. Fill it out. Scan/Save to a file. Attach that file to email. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add credit card information straight into the email.
6. Join by website, Online by PayPal. Choose your member type and click PayPal 'Add to Cart'.
* Pay by Check or Money Order...Write to ‘Sculptors Dominion International Inc.’
* If by Credit Card for any of the above 6 methods, the information below is required.
Visa____ MasterCard _____
Card Number: __________/_________/__________/__________
Code on Back _______________________________
Expiration Date ______/______
Name on Card [please print] _______________________________________
Cardholder Signature ___________________________________
SCULPTORS DOMINION INTERNATIONAL, INC. IS A NON-PROFIT, CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION
REGISTERED IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.
Gilbert E. Barrera, sculptor - CEO © 2010, Gilbert E. Barrera. Trademarks: Sculptors Dominion International, Inc., and Sculptors Invitational, and Sculptors Dominion are copyright and Trademarks 2003 of Gilbert E. Barrera.